A growing swim school often experiences growth pains, such as:
- Swim class scheduling/instructor scheduling overlaps to be managed
- More time required to keep on top of billing/invoicing
- Keeping track of students’ progress
- Staying on top of swim student or parent information
- Trying to be responsive to schedule changes and notifying parents
- Handling payment options
Most successful swim school owner-operators find that, as their business grows, they have less time to work with their students as they spend more time with the business of managing the swim school’s business ops.
It’s for this reason that we created Swim ClassJuggler — to help swim studio owners get back to the very thing that got them excited about doing business in the first place —helping their students increase their skills and confidence.
The features in Swim ClassJuggler will help you gain the upper hand on your class-based business, empowering you to:
- Easily manage hundreds or even thousands of student records and customer records.
- Manage and schedule instructors, staff, and trainers.
- Easily perform in-depth reporting such as class reports, student reports, customer/parent reports, instructor reports, financial reports, and more.
- Easily manage recurring bills and membership fees with no double-entry — in fact, with no entry at all, since SwimClassJuggler integrates your swim school customers’ payment history and class records with the billing features, so you can bill all of your customers with just a few clicks.
- Track primary and secondary swim school customer contact information.
- No startup costs. Don’t underestimate this one. Some of the available online dojo management software programs have enormous upfront fees. We have none.
- Spend less time managing customer information by letting customers manage it themselves with our Customer Self-Service Center
- Accept credit card payment for classes.
Here are just a few of the business management features that will make it easy for you to get started and work with SwimClassJuggler:
- Here are just a few of the business management features that will make it easy for you to get started and work with SwimClassJuggler:
- Low monthly fees. Unlike our competitors, you get gradual, fairly-tiered pricing. It’s just a $5/mo. increase for each additional 150 students—and as your database grows, so does your discount.
- No tech skills needed. It’s an easy-to-use online environment, designed for those who aren’t computer-savvy.
- Easy help! SwimClassJuggler has robust and fully searchable help tools, plus free email or phone support with fast response times.
- Fast search tools. Locate your customer data fast!
- FREE upgrades. You’ll never pay for “the latest version” – our online software updates you instantly, and at no cost.
- No software to install. With SwimClassJuggler in “the cloud,” all online, you get easy access from anywhere on any PC, Mac, or from your mobile device. Imagine taking class attendance from your iPad!
- Easy swim student assessment. Our assessment tools make tracking progress a breeze, no matter how many students you have.
- Speedy ground mail. Snail mail takes no time at all with our mailing label generator, which can create labels based on your customer/student records.
- Advanced security features. Gain control over which of your employees can or cannot see certain kinds of information, defined by you.
ClassJuggler’s swim school management platform supports the unique business needs you face as an owner or operator of a swim training business that must gracefully and efficiently manage classes, customers, and students.
To learn more, go to www.swimclassjuggler.com/ or contact us.