(a.k.a. Why K12 ClassJuggler Is the Best Way to Get an A+ in Running Your Business)
If you own or operate a growing preschool, K-12 education program, adult education program, evening learning school, or after-school programs, you are likely already experiencing growth pains, such as:
- More time required to keep on top of billing/invoicing
- Class scheduling/instructor scheduling overlaps to manage
- Being responsive to schedule changes and notifying parents
- Keeping track of students’ progress
- Staying on top of student or parent information
- Student skills level management taking more time
- Handling payment options
The best solution for academics schools is K-12 ClassJuggler for school owners trying to get back to their roots: what got them excited about running a school in the first place — helping their students increase their skills, knowledge, and confidence.
Most successful school owner-operators find that, as their business grows, they have less and less time to work with students, and are spending more and more time with the business of managing the business.
The features in www.k12classjuggler.com will help you excel in academics school operations, empowering you to:
- Easily perform in-depth reporting such as class reports, student reports, customer/parent reports, instructor reports, financial reports, and more.
- Track primary and secondary customer contact information.
- Empower instructors with a mobile-optimize staff portal for tracking and logging attendance and other key tasks.
- Easily manage hundreds or even thousands of student records and customer records.
- Manage and schedule instructors, staff, and trainers.
- Easily manage recurring bills and membership fees with no double-entry—no entry at all, since ClassJuggler integrates your customers’ payment history and class records with the billing features, so you can bill all of your customers with just a few clicks.
- Spend less time managing customer information by letting customers manage it themselves with our Customer Self-Service Center
- Accept credit card payment for classes.
Getting going with no startup costs is a big advantage of K-12 ClassJuggler. Some of the available cloud-based class management software programs have enormous upfront fees. We have none.
Here are just some of the features that will make it easy for you to get started and work with K-12 ClassJuggler:
- Low monthly fees. Unlike our competitors, you get gradual, fairly-tiered pricing. It’s just a $5/mo. increase for each additional 150 students—and as your database grows, so does your discount.
- No tech skills needed. It’s an easy-to-use online environment, designed for those who aren’t computer-savvy.
- Easy help! ClassJuggler has robust and fully searchable help tools, plus free email or phone support with fast response times.
- Fast search tools. Locate your customer data fast!
- FREE upgrades. You’ll never pay for “the latest version” – our online software updates you instantly, and at no cost.
- No software to install. With ClassJuggler in “the cloud,” i.e., completely online, you get easy access from anywhere, and on any PC, Mac, or mobile device.
- Easy student assessment. Our assessment tools make tracking progress a breeze, no matter how many students you have.
- Speedy ground mail. USPS mail takes no time at all with our mailing label generator, which can create labels based on your customer/student records.
- Advanced security features. Gain control over which of your employees can or cannot see certain kinds of information, defined by you.
ClassJuggler’s online school management platform supports the unique business needs you face as an owner or operator of a school, helping you gracefully and efficiently manage classes, customers, and students.