ClassJuggler’s got a helpful report tool: the Class Wait List. Found in the Class Reports section, the waitlist report generates (and makes it easy to print out) a list of enrollees for a selected class or for a group of classes.
The Class “Wait List” Ingredients
By default, the Class Wait List includes class name, class ID, classroom, begin and end dates, mini-schedule, session/group, instructors, schedule description, student: name, age, primary contact name and phone number, group, registration info, class enrollment info, waiting list date, and wait list comments.
Here’s how to make a Wait List:
There are two ways you can generate this report. Either way, the first step is to log in to your ClassJuggler account and then navigate to reports, as shown below:
The first way, shown in Figure 1 below, is by selecting a specific class to report on:
The second way is to choose to start by viewing all classes that match one of the four class status options, such as All Active Classes, as you can see below:
Either way, the next step is to choose a desired report type. And then, if you chose to report on a single class, select the desired class from the pop-up class listing by clicking the Select button. (You can view the Select a Class help page for more information on using the class selector pop-up.)
It’s that simple. Just click Generate Report to create your report.
Some optional extras for your Class Wait List
To finesse the results if you are running a report on multiple classes:
- Enter a search string to select classes in a particular session or group that begins with the string of characters you enter. Example: if you have a series of hip-hop classes you want to report on, use hip-hop in the search string and it will narrow your search to those classes.
- Similarly, you can run a report on all beginner level classes by entering a search string to select a set of classes whose names begin with, or include, the word “beginner.”
- Select a class day to limit the list of classes to a specific day, or select all days for all classes or “open” for only classes with open class schedules.
- Select “any time” for the class or choose a specific time range, when reporting on multiple classes, by unselecting the “any time” checkbox.
- Select to see totals & subtotals for students on waiting lists.
To see report selectors and other options with this tool, see the full article on this feature in our online help, which you can find here: