Here are 7 web resources that might be helpful for you as a dance studio owner or dance school operator/manager:
- Dance Studio Owner — This website offers tools and resources to make your dance school profitable. They provide support, tools, and resources to build your enrollment, grow your revenue and earn cash back rewards. They also tailor their online-learning to fit a variety of schedules.
- Dance Teacher Web — This website is for dance teachers and studio owners. It has 1000+ videos, hundreds of lesson plans, teaching tips, and business building strategies. A good way to stay current and inspired all year long!
- Dance Studio Owners Association — This website provides a wealth of tools and resources to help you fill your classes and become the go-to studio in your area. They have more than 12,000 members helping 35K studio owners weekly with 500+ new students added per month.
- Dance Studio Life Magazine — This magazine is a resource for dance teachers and studio owners. It provides articles on teaching techniques, business practices, health and wellness, performance opportunities, and more.
- Dance Advantage — This website provides articles on dance education, teaching tips, choreography ideas, health and wellness, and more.
- Dance Informa Magazine — This magazine is a resource for dancers, dance teachers, choreographers and other dance professionals. It provides articles on dance education, health and wellness, performance opportunities, and more.
- Dance Studio Software — ClassJuggler Dance is a leading online dance studio management software with award-winning customer support. Its goal is to make customer and dance class management easy. Low monthly dance software subscription fee; no setup fees, no upgrade fees
We hope this helps! And if you have online resource suggestions of your own, please tell us about it and we can add it to this list of dance class software services and resources.