This policy is provided to subscribers of ClassJuggler and lays out the terms for how we collect monthly subscription fees and other applicable fees for the service.
Any changes in ClassJuggler's fee schedule will be communicated to existing customers at least thirty (30) days prior to implementation of the new fee structure.
ClassJuggler is an online application which businesses lease on a monthly basis.
Free Period -or- Promotions
ClassJuggler may, on occasion, offer specials and promotions to new and existing ClassJuggler customers.
- Fees will be collected on a pro-rated basis beginning on the first day following your advertised free period. All fees after a "Free Period" or "Promotion" will follow the standard Monthly Fees policy.
- If you do not wish to continue with the Service after your free period, you must notify ClassJuggler at least 5 days in advance of the end of your free period (based on the day you signed-up) by telephone or in writing (email from the primary account holder) in order NOT to be billed for your first pro-rated month.
- Fees are based on the larger of the total number of student records maintained in the database (regardless of status) or the total number of classes stored in the database (regardless of status).
Increases or decreases in fees, due to a change in the number of student or class records, will be calculated no more than 5 days prior to a new billing period.
- Referral bonuses are payable to business owners who refer another qualified business that maintains a paid ClassJuggler account for a minimum of two (2) full months beyond the free trial period and prorated billing period. Referrals do not include direct referrals from trade shows or other events where ClassJuggler staff is in attendance. Referred clients receiving competitive discounts (switcher) must maintain a paid account for three (3) months beyond the initial free 30-day period to qualify for a referral bonus or for other promotions where there is more than a 25% discount being offered in the two full paid months. Referral bonuses are not available to Franchise partners of ClassJuggler nor their franchisees unless the franchisee is referring a non-franchise client.
Credit Card Processing (Merchant Processing)
The following are requirements/restrictions on establishing a Gateway account and Merchant Account and for the payment of fees for use of the credit card processing features in ClassJuggler.
Gateway Account and Merchant Account
In order to enable credit card processing in ClassJuggler, you will need the following:
- A Merchant Account provided by ClassJuggler or your existing compatible merchant account.
- A Gateway Account provided by ClassJuggler. NOTE: existing gateway accounts with our partner or another gateway provider -or- accounts NOT opened through ClassJuggler with our gateway partner will NOT be accepted for processing.
Gateway Account and Merchant Account Fees
The following policies are in place regarding fees for credit card processing features in ClassJuggler:
Data Loading Services
ClassJuggler offers data loading services for family data you may have. While we cannot guarantee all fields will be loaded from your data, we can load all fields that our software supports. Pricing for data loading services is
$35 for 500 records and $5 for each additional 500 records. Learn more about our data load service.
Custom Training Services
ClassJuggler offers cutomized training services for individuals or groups. Training is
$30/hour USD, with an additional $15/hour USD for each additional trainee in the session. Learn more about custom training.
Equipment and Supplies
The following are requirements/restrictions with regard to returns or refunds on any equipment or supply purchases.
Hardware and Equipment
Includes: scanners, barcode readers, receipt printers, terminals etc.:
- If the item has a return policy (may be limited by item) there will be a 15% restocking fee for any returned hardware.
- Replacement or repair of hardware under warranty that is defective or damaged shall be handled through the hardware vendor.
Includes paper, labels, gift cards, scanner badges, etc.:
- No refunds or returns are provided for any consumable supplies or custom badges/cards.
Failure to Pay
We understand that from time-to-time credit cards or other payment methods may change for some reason or another. If your credit card or other payment method is declined by our processors, ClassJuggler Support will do the following:
- We will contact you at your business telephone and email address provided on your "Business Account" profile in ClassJuggler to correct the problem.
- If we do not receive a response within a reasonable amount of time (usually 3 - 5 business days), ClassJuggler Support may temporarily suspend your user sign-in accounts.
- ClassJuggler will continue to try and contact your business to rectify the billing issue.
- Failure to respond to billing request calls and emails, after fifteen (15) days, will result in access to your account being suspended.
- After 30-days, if we are still unable to reach you and we have made every possible attempt to rectify the billing issue, we will suspend your subscription and all user accounts and prepare any balance due on your account for collection. This may result in a negative impact to your credit rating based on your failure to pay for the services we have provided to you in good faith.
- If your account remains suspended and we are unable to reach you after 30-days or longer, your subscription and corporate data will be subject to deletion.
You may cancel your subscription to ClassJuggler at any time. The following applies to cancellations:
- Cancellation requests must be provided at least 5 days in advance of the start of a new billing period (1st of the month) by telephone or in writing (email from the primary account holder).
- Cancellations received on or after the 1st of the month will be honored for the next billing period.
- Cancelled accounts will remain active until the start of the next billing period (1st of next month) following the date of your cancellation.
- Data from a cancelled account may be deleted from ClassJuggler's databases within 30-days after cancellation. ClassJuggler does not guarantee any extended data storage beyond that time.
Notification of Changes to This Policy
We may make changes from time-to-time to our policies as business conditions dictate. Updates will be posted to the online policy page as they occur.