ClassJuggler News - October 2017

Ongoing Hurricane Relief

Our featured article in the September Newsletter, was about hurricane relief for those affected by the devastating hurricane in Texas. Who would have thought that over the next several weeks, two additional powerful hurricanes would strike in Florida, and then in Puerto Rico.

As we mentioned, many of our clients reside in those areas damaged by the hurricanes, where wind and flood damage continue to plague families and businesses. In support of their urgent needs, ClassJuggler has provided relief funding to those affected by donating to the American Red Cross, offering 50% discounts to their ClassJuggler fees, and also through a 50% matching donation* from any of our clients donating to help. We encourage you to donate too, by visiting the Red Cross donation website. Please contact us for more information on our relief efforts and how to participate.

Let's keep the momentum going on our donations – "Come Together Now!"

It's Time to Migrate to the New Customer Portal

The August launch of the new Customer Portal was exciting and has been well-received by our clients. The feedback from you has been overwhelmingly positive. Here are a few tidbits from your feedback:

  • "The new look is clean and so easy to navigate..."
  • "Far fewer parents are getting confused than with the old system. Great job, we love it!"
  • "The mobile [friendly] version totally works for our customers..."
  • "The new registration wizard makes it a lot easier for our parents to zip through registration"

As of this newsletter, 30% of ClassJuggler clients have already migrated to the new Customer Portal. But that leaves 70% that still have yet to migrate.

The deadline for all clients to migrate to the new portal is December 15th, 2017. Make sure to migrate soon.

We encourage current users of the Customer Self-Service Center (which is replaced by the Customer Portal) to begin the migration as soon as possible. The process is easy, and not time-consuming. And the benefit to your customers is well worth it!

Here's how to learn more about the Customer Portal and migrating to the new version:

  • To see the new Customer Portal in action, from a customer's perspective, check out this thorough tutorial video.
  • Read the migration introductory article on your ClassJuggler Home Base screen.
  • Review the Customer Portal Step-by-Step Migration Guide.
  • Need a little extra help after reviewing the migration guide? Give us a call and we can answer your questions.

* For each donation made by a ClassJuggler client. Maximum matching is $100 per donation.

FREE Webinar Training Series

ClassJuggler offers free online classes and video training to its clients and demo users.

Our Webinar & Video schedule for October is:

  • WEDNESDAY, October 11, 1:00pm ET:
    Migrating to the new Customer Portal – Learn how easy it is to upgrade.

If you'd like to attend this class, please send an email to

Visit our YouTube channel for a full list of helpful videos and tutorials: ClassJuggler YouTube® pages

Customer Support Schedule

Customer Support will be closed for holidays on the following upcoming dates:

  • Nov 10 - Veteran's Day (observed)
  • Nov 23 & 24 - Thanksgiving

These dates are also visible on your sign-in screen.

Customer Support is Here for You!

Whether you're a brand new customer or a seasoned client, you may have questions on how to best utilize ClassJuggler for your business. Our Customer Support Specialists are never more than a phone call or email away.

Give us a call at (866) 214-6128 or email Support hours are Mon–Fri from 8am–5pm PT.

International Clients

Skype chat is available. If you've got questions and would like to speak with someone in person, just email us and we'll arrange a time to connect with you.

We're Listening. We Want to Hear From You

If you have ideas or suggestions for topics in an upcoming newsletter or for a Webinar, we'd love to hear from you. Email us at